Thursday 5 August 2010

Loose Lips Sink Ships

When I posted the yesterday's statement "Nothing to report" this was in fact a hasty replacement for a previous post which detailed my conversation with a celebrity, unfortunately in my rush for an exclusive I forgot that my work and the events that occur during my working day are bound by a strict confedenciality agreement. Tut, naughty Beek.

So the post was remove.  In fairness the term "conversation" is over egging it a bit, the celebrity was introduced to me and I said "Hello".  But sadly this did also mean having to delete an amazing top 5 list of my favourite celebrities with the same surname as the aforementioned celebrity.

Ho hum, not to worry when the celebrity is named through the proper channels I will re-instate the post for your enjoyment.  In full and uncensored!

This incident did get me thinking though how much of my week is actually available for thinking and doing interesting things that I can report upon in my blog.......

I worked out (using a calcutor) that there were 168 hours in a week and then remove time for being at work, being asleep (I don't have time for dreams I'm too tried) and finally for sitting on the sofa polishing my arse and watching telly.  That left me with 50.5 hours a week (30%) to do interesting stuff which I'm completely free to write about.  "Crap in my hat!" I thought that's not much time, -particularly as this time also has to include all the day to day tasks of modern living.  So enough typing I'm off to look at stuff............... for the next 10 mins then I have to get back to work and the veil of secrecy surrounds me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment